Joanie's Place

My little corner of the world to show off my handicrafts-my knitting, cross stitch, crocheting, needlepoint and any other craft I enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Corning, New York, United States

Thursday, March 12, 2009

March of 2009 already

Well...did it again. Ignored my own blog because I spend so much time read everyone else's.
I've been very busy since Christmas. I have at least 10 different projects going right now. Also, I have started quilting. I know....another hobby!!!! But, I am having fun with this.

The quilt is done in Christmas fabrics. Would you expect anything else???? With how much I love Christmas?????????

Anyway, it is just stunning with the colors I have. Solid dark blue, red and green with gold stars, blue with stars, red with stars, green w/stars, and green with christmas bulbs. Will try to post a picture...hard to imaging how wonderful the colors are without a picture.

My portable DVD player died last night, after many, many moons of using it. My husband is trying to get an old laptop computer going, because we can not afford to replace the mini
DVD play right now. Not having a whole lot of luck on the computer though. My son came thru the kitchen and made the comment "you know, I could dig out mine, I never use it anyway", duh.........or my laptop computer that is out in the care and I never use anyway.

So, i'll be up and running tonight with borrowed unit until the economy gets better. I always use one when i'm stitching on a major project like the main one I am doing now. It is a Dyan Allaire..Leopardess and Cub. There is tons of black and white on it. Can anyone say boring????
Oh well, I promised my sister Sue I would do it, and I am . Of course, it might take me a year to do.

Well, that is all for now. I'll try to get back here sooner next time.
Joanie

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home