Joanie's Place

My little corner of the world to show off my handicrafts-my knitting, cross stitch, crocheting, needlepoint and any other craft I enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Corning, New York, United States

Saturday, October 04, 2008

I'm so badddddddddddddd








haven't blogged in so long. I just recently figured out how to post pictures. I think i'll post pictures that I am working on right now in my cross stitch.
#1-Trick or Treat Fairy by Mirabilia
#2-Juggy Bug Design Monthly SAL
#3-Maryse Dupont-Alphabet Sampler SAL
#4-2008 Blackwork SAL Sampler
#5-First Robin of Spring by Pamela Kellogg
#6-Oakhaven Designs SAL Sampler 4 of 15 parts done.
I have many, many more projects started, these are just the 6 i'm trying to concentrate on right now.

Will try over the next few weeks and months to post more often. This is a really good way to keep track of my progress on any or all of these projects.

See you all soon, Love Joanie

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Femin Susan said...

At first I was marveled to see such a blog.I wish I had a blog like yours. How where you able to cope such a lot. meet me at
http://www.poems-of-nature.blogspot.com/

Waiting with curiosity. To know your innovation

9:16 PM  
Blogger Mang Jaya said...

I like this post,Nice blog. Can we be friend and link exchange? My blog : http://blog-baliblogier.blogspot.com
if you like, please visit my blog and leave comment

9:23 PM  
Blogger Sparky said...

Love your stitching Joanie...just beautiful I particularly like the black and white or is it blue and white...

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home