Joanie's Place

My little corner of the world to show off my handicrafts-my knitting, cross stitch, crocheting, needlepoint and any other craft I enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Corning, New York, United States

Sunday, August 09, 2009

August and it is almost over

I've been keeping quite busy, with my needlepoint, cross stitching, crocheting and knitting. I have so many things going right now that I can't decide what to work on. I also have my quilting which has been very sadly neglected!!! Everytime I think about working on it, I see something else I would rather be doing. I guess i'll never be a true quilter!!! I love the results, but not all the work to do it. Maybe that will change, but not right now.

I've been down to Florida to see my Grandson Alexander, 6 days old when I saw him for the first time. He is a beautiful baby, looks an awful lot like John. It was wonderful being able to hold him. Everyone has always told me that there is nothing like having Grandchildren, and I guess they are right. It is a wonderful new experience. Just wished they lived closer. Takes 2 days for us to get to Florida and 2 days back.

We just don't have that much free time that we can take from work, because we are self-employed. David did a great job while we were gone though, took a lot of pressure off Bruce and he could enjoy himself.

Well, that is all for now...going to take some pictures tonight and hopefully get them posted to this blog to show what I have been working on for the last few months.

Bye for now.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

Hello Joanie,
Thank you for coming by to visit. I would surely like to see what you will do with the fabby you referred to. I too have so many things to do and can do, and can't decide what to work on. I am going to try to stay with the BOM though and see what else will happen.
Congratulations on being a grandma.
Take care and hugs.
Jackie.

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home