Joanie's Place

My little corner of the world to show off my handicrafts-my knitting, cross stitch, crocheting, needlepoint and any other craft I enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Corning, New York, United States

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Catch up with my stitching time




Canvas work....colors are exactly right as pictured..about 2/3 done
Sanman Originals Merry Dinkle Doodle SAL
Novalee02 Easter SAL pt. 1 done.
Maryse Dupont SAL January done except for the word January..the original is in French...waiting to get enough letters so I can do in English.
Leopardess and Cub by Dyan Allaire. Three full pages done...6 to go.
Have a few others I have been working on too, but no pictures yet. Will take care of that this coming weekend!

I hope to post more this year...just have to do it!!!!!!!!

If anyone reads this....welcome to my world.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shari said...

love the Sanman & the cub....gorgeous!!!! Your stitching is beautiful...

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home