Joanie's Place

My little corner of the world to show off my handicrafts-my knitting, cross stitch, crocheting, needlepoint and any other craft I enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Corning, New York, United States

Saturday, September 09, 2006

My Saturday

What a day!
My husband had to be at meetings today, so I have an alone day. Got up at 8:30, had breakfast, checked email and then had a shower. Did my normal routine on Saturday morning by taking the garbage and recycling to our recycling station. I don't know how it ended up being my job, but I don't really mind it. There is a certain amount of satisfaction from getting rid of stuff!!!
Went to the store after that, got some supplies for tomorrow's dinner and some pop. After I got home, decided it was time to vacuum the whole house. Boy, did I pick up a lot of dog hair again. I think I get more dirt and dog hair up with my cheap vacuum cleaner than the whole house system.

Now that my work for the day is done except for doing a few loads of laundry inbetween, I am going to get out my stitching. I discovered last night the whole center angel section is down 1 row too many. I'm just going to fudge this mistake, I have too much done. What concerns me is that I counted out 4 or 5 times before I started this section. What is wrong with me.....I do know how to count to 1000000......whatever.

Oh well, it looks good anyway. Oh forgot to say i made a special dessert for tonight and tomorrow. Banana split cake...mmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnn good!

Happy stitching everyone.
Joanie R.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home