Joanie's Place

My little corner of the world to show off my handicrafts-my knitting, cross stitch, crocheting, needlepoint and any other craft I enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Corning, New York, United States

Saturday, September 02, 2006

What a weekend so far.

Joanie's Place
It has been raining nonstop since midnight last night. There is water on the surface, but so far we are ok. The lake is up considerably....going to keep an eye on it.
The neighbors are having their annual Big Bash, band, tents, BIG pig roast. For some reason we have never been invited!
Well, i'm going to enjoy my days off anyway.
My activities are going to include my knitting-i'm on my second pink scarf for Breast Cancer survivers, third preemie baby hat, and also going to cast on for a Christmas present for one of my sisters ( I have 5 sisters....so it is a guessing game who gets what in the end.). Also, almost forgot that I have a Mason Dixon Knitting warshrag on the needles too.
Wow, I go from not knitting for almost 10 years to all these projects....this is what I call diversivication (spelling?).
Almost forgot I have a canvas project I want to start also. It is a huge sampler that my EGA group did before I joined. I was given a used pattern booklet and can't wait to start that.
I also have my Christmas Mystery to work on. I have discovered that I HATE some specialty stitches-my husband can tell you exactly what ones that I curse about the most.

Well, enough for today....gonna go get my needles smokin!!!!

Hope everyone has a great Labor Day Weekend.

Joanie R.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home