Joanie's Place

My little corner of the world to show off my handicrafts-my knitting, cross stitch, crocheting, needlepoint and any other craft I enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Corning, New York, United States

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Joanie's Place

Joanie's Place

Well, today is Sunday and it is beautiful out right now, going to rain later. Going to hurry out and do some knitting in the fresh air while I can. Yesterday I cast on some pink Reynolds Utopia for a scarf to donate to a lady who is collecting pink only scarves for the cancer society in her area. I would link to that, but still have a lot of figuring out to do abouth this thing called blogging. Anyway, I cast on 30 stitches, done in a faggot stitch. Knit one, yo, k2tog all the way across every row. It came out real pretty, but I think it is just too wide. So, just tore it out and will start again on 21 stitches. I don't like a real wide scarf.

Have a great day everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home